Quick and Easy Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Author: The Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence
Recipe from, Comfortable Under Pressure Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound macaroni
- 2½ cups water
- ½ cup cream
- 1½ cups grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat the pressure cooker using the BROWN setting.
- Add the oil and stir in the dry macaroni to coat. Pour in the water and lock the lid in place. 3.Pressure cook on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Reduce the pressure with QUICK-RELEASE method and carefully remove the lid.
- Immediately add all remaining ingredients and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Serving size: 4-6